Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Transitions



Everyone has days when they say:’Well,my life isn’t exactly lining up with my expectations’.But if life asked you  what would you had done for it,what would you say?
Often times,I find myself questioning & just sitting there whining about my boring,adventureless life(ii might say).For instance,ii  complain about it because that’s the truth.I see people in my facebook & insta account sharing their oh-so-happening life pictures,travelling to exotic places,enjoying their weekend along with the caption TGIF ofcourse & all that mere scene to make other people like me realize we ought to get ourself out of our comforting cocoon.But again getting back to me,im still here trying to make this random thought a blog post,listening to lorde while this hot dude shines his uv rays on me.Regardless of what metaphor im using to explain my life,its in a state of downpour at the moment.All the chaos,uncertainty & sense of insecurity is what makes me a whiner once in a while.If ii had let stick the normal routine,I would be near to earning a prestigious university degree but since that didn’t happen Im here writing this post for u haha if that makes some sense.After ii finished my high school in 2013 I’d tons of things going in my head bout where to head next & since realization came slow ii got involved in many areas for almost a year & half(it was like my transitional mini era which ii wouldnot change for the world).In academic term,I may look like a drop out but technically im just taking my time to discover myself rather than jumping into some random degree pursuaing journey.I know im certainly in a place of transition.
For now,I'm just trying to keep my head above water,complain less & appreciate the strong support system I have at home and from my friends.Not to sound cheesy,but it's something I really am so grateful for & when all else fails,I shall not forget  life’s on my  side.It also wants to get better.I’l help it out.So lets see how it goes.

ps. il be posting outfit posts in days to come.That picture above is just a random shot ii took while ii was out yesterday.I was thinking to do a outfit post but then ii was just too tired to take pictures & pose & whatever.

Anyway have a lovely week ahead ya’ll
                                                                         love,
                                                                         punam 

2 comments:

  1. Its all about keeping patience and moving UP with the time.everyone whines once in a while I bet even Barack Obama did. And those pple with TGIF tags are just more lonesome pple who are just trying to hide under alchol as theyre too weak to deal it with it..
    keep calm and enjoy wheee yu are and embrace what surrounds yu. Coz everything happens a step at a time.no shortcuts . Coz first we learn to crawl , walk then run.. keep smiling and keep doing what yu love doing and if possible find someone who loves watching what yu love doing and whay yu are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u just made my day :)
      ii really appreciate what u said,thank u so very much.il try to lean on it.

      Delete