Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hot'n'cold

Last week,we had a little gathering over lunch at my relatives.I always try to avoid to be part of such gatherings mainly because the talk is always about how their children are doing,how their remaining family members are doing on the other side of the globe,critics about the marriage reception they last attended & pretty much the same thing.Though it might not be a long time since they last met me,every single time when ii greet them ‘namastey’ ii know what their reaction would be oho,nani kati chado thulo vayechau,pailey kati sano thiyau’   oh hello!im a human,I grow (till ii reached 5’2”)u can’t expect me to be a little kid always.I had no plans that day so grandma insisted me to tag along & so did I again.

It was a little warm for winter that day.Tho its supposed to be winter(as in cold ) at this time of the year,the sun is steaming hot during the day plus the wind which does all the sweeping for Kathmandu!anyway back to my outfit,I opted for my comfy long felt woollen cardigan & skirt & also my sheer stockings to add the warmth.I didnt felt like my bum was freezing thankgod,haha

guess its time to re-dye again.my hair looks a mess.




my best friends bought me this cardi on my birthday.iv beeen wearing it a lot lately.its super comfy & warm :)














its so obvious that ii love my dr.martin tie ups.I think they are my default shoes.haha!I might get another above ankle-length too.


      Ps till ii don’t get hands on some good dslr,bear with the pictures.See you in the next post.
                                                                                                              Love,
                                                                     Punam

No comments:

Post a Comment