Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

I hear thunder,hark don't u?

 “I hear thunder,I hear thunder.Hark don't you,hark don't you?
Pitter patter raindrops, pitter patter raindrops,I'm wet through,so are you!”

(A day like this & recalling the nursery rhyme ii learned in school,I dont remember when but I am sure I was very small)
So since ii cant really think of doing anything in a day like this,ii thought ii should probably dedicate one post to it & while iim taking you through this wonderfully long vague post iv got you some mystical iphone pictures to enjoy as well.

Its been raining the whole day today starting this morning.I hate how weather like this actually influences my goddamn mood!Im turning myself into the loner mode & ii miss some people already.I know I know sounds funny but it’s the real thing,really.While some people might be one of those ‘pluviophiles’ who finds joy during rainy days,I find it rather saddening & ii hate how it squeezes the energy outta me..Call me boring but ii dont like rain.I get this unsettled feeling that ii cant quite place.(well,here comes another thunder!excuse me for a moment please).
Even while im writing this post,Im constantly take breaks to shut my eyes & dodge my face in the pillow while the thunder hits.Thank good lord,atleast there exists proper system of pre-threat notice!A flash of white light strikes in your eyes before all that rumble’dumble happens up there & you can take ready-get-set position

No matter how much ii boast of being a grown up in front of my grandma,thunder still scares me & again for her im still a kid -,-



Usually ii type this whole thing directly in ms-word but today ii scribbled in my diary why?not bcs my laptop's battery is dead but bcs my grandma kept constantly bugging me to stay away from electronic devices(she thinks thunder is likely to hit metals)& who could win her.

i sneaked out for a minute in my backyard just to click some of these pictures,,,ugh cold!

while monsters fight & cry their tears above those clouds,earth might happily soak...
               
You may have already noticed,I’v changed my blog name to 'The Chubbett' & made some few changes as well bcs ii thought the name ii had for my blog earlier didnt quite define me.I came up with this name chubbett bcs umm it sounds chubby haha,,so me!
Anyway lets hope this was the last rain for this fall & sun shines brights tomorrow.Here’s to a happy weekend ahead ya’ll.
                                                                                  xx,
                                                                                  Punam   

No comments:

Post a Comment