Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

C.I.T.Y S.C.E.N.E.S


                                                                                                                                                           
WESTIN

      

view from 72nd floor up



downtown,atlanta


right across the apartment



taste of nepal!momos in there oh boy!had been craving it for so long!!


So,its been more than a week that i moved from michigan.And just the next day after my arrival,we went to explore downtown and around the city.Because our apartment is in the main city block,its pretty accessible to go around the city.They say try to experience a new city as much like a local as possible.(It's not always easy but helps when you've got friends who actually live there.)Anyway since i am hoping to stay here for some years,im exploring its streets once in a while whenever possible.

So,looking at my iphone pictures,they arenot that pretty but random snapshotsof my brief excursions on a normal week in the city.There's so much more to share still.So expect more pictures in coming days.I am lazing off these days on this blogging network,blame my laziness but I manage to drop off pictures in my insta.So if you want to stay updated follow me on instagram
 I'l follow you back :) 

Happy Weekend ya'll !
                                                                                  xx,
                                                                                punam

No comments:

Post a Comment